My name is Angela Corrias, I am an Italian travel writer and blogger. After over a decade of traveling around the world, I decided to move back to Italy. I love exploring my country’s famous landmarks and also its hidden gems.
One of my favorite things to do is to visit new sights as well as to discover Italy’s vibrant food scene and the charming towns around the bigger cities. I have been living in Italy most of my life, and writing about my travel adventures on Forbes and Global Times. I recently decided to create FearlesslyItaly.com and share my knowledge with the many travelers who need help planning their trips.
A detailed resource for all things Italian and for planning your trip of a lifetime. Why Fearlessly Italy?
Because, wherever you are, to get out of your comfort zone, you must be a little fearless. Whether you are traveling solo or in a group.
In all honesty, at the time of writing and launching this website, Italy was living the nightmare of the Coronavirus outbreak. So to travel here, if possible between travel bans and airlines canceling their flights, you should have been really fearless.
Thankfully now the pandemic seems to be at bay and Italy is living a new “travel Renaissance”, welcoming visitors from all over the world.
Even if Italy is Europe’s most popular tourist destination, you do need some preparation for your trip. While you will find plenty of information about cities like Rome, Florence and Venice, there are other places and regions that are seldom covered by media and other bloggers.
Does this mean that I won’t cover the most popular places? Of course, I will. If they are so popular and admired, there must be a reason or two. The beauty, the history and the art you can stare at and photograph in Rome, Venice or Florence hardly equal any other European city.
But here at Fearlessly Italy, you will also find the information and the tools to plan a trip to lesser-known Italian cities and regions such as Trento and Bolzano in Trentino Alto Adige, or the island of Sardinia.
Online, you can find me also on:
- Rome Actually (a travel blog completely dedicated to my hometown, Rome)
- Chasing The Unexpected (a travel blog dedicated to my international adventures)
- Sardegna da Scoprire (an Italian travel blog completely dedicated to my birthplace, Sardinia)
- Sardinia Revealed (an English travel blog completely dedicated to my birthplace, Sardinia)
Do you want to get in touch? Email me at angela[@]fearlesslyitaly.com
More about Angela Corrias:
- 🌆 Born in Cagliari, Italy
- 🏫 Education: Master Degrees in Journalism and International Relations
- 💼 Occupation: Travel Writer and Blogger
- 👍 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/angcorr/
- 📷 Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/angelacorrias/
- 💼 LinkedIN: https://www.linkedin.com/in/angelacorrias/
- 👍 Twitter: https://twitter.com/angelacorrias
- 👍 P. Iva 12343591009
In addition to my Italy-focused work on FearlesslyItaly.com, you can read more about my work as an journalist and author on Google, Time Out, New York Post, Aljazeera, National Geographic, Matador Network, Al Monitor, Skyscanner, and Lonely Planet’s Experience Italy and the Experience Rome books.